Present & Publish
Why present or publish your research? Presenting your work completes the research cycle and is an important component of the overall process. In presenting your work you will:
- Grow as a researcher and presenter
- Sharpen your communication skills
- Obtain feedback on your research
- Meet and get to know your peers
- Gain visibility in your field
This section provides students with a starting list of undergraduate research presentation and journal opportunities and resources to help develop effective communication skills.